HANDS ON COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
An integral part of the culture at Les Suites Hotel Ottawa is our involvement in the community. We support a wide range of local charities and community initiatives. Our staff members give generously of their time, talents and money.
Les Suites is proud to be a part of the following annual community and charity events:
- CHEO - the team at Les Suites Hotel have been proud supporters of CHEO for several years. Many of our team members have relied on the hard working and caring staff of this facility, and it warms our hearts to know our support is appreciated.
- Terry Fox Run - Each year the team at Les Suites raises pledges and participates in the Ottawa Terry Fox Run. The Terry Fox Foundation is a cause that is close to so many of our hearts. Every dollar brings us closer to finding a cure for cancer.
- United Way - Les Suites has been a proud supporter of the United Way Ottawa for many years. Our team attends fundraising events, organizes a hotel committee to raise awareness and fundraise for an organization that makes change happen.
- Postmedia Raise a Reader – In the fall, members of the Les Suites team join hundreds of volunteers and local celebrities to exchange special Raise-a-Reader editions of the Ottawa Citizen to passers-by for donations in support of family literacy programs across the country.
- Kiwanis Winterlude Bed Race – An exciting part of Winterlude, Ottawa’s Winter Festival, is the annual Kiwanis Bed Race. Each year, Les Suites assembles its very own Bed Race team who race along the frozen surface of the Rideau Canal in full costume, making people laugh and smile. Our enthusiastic team been the recipients of a prize for the Best Costume!