Les Suites Hotel puts you in the heart of downtown, steps away from Ottawa’s many historic and cultural attractions. Art lovers will appreciate being within easy walking distance to the country’s finest art museum – the National Gallery of Canada. In addition to the spacious comfort and home-like amenities that our suites provide, this special package includes admission to the Gallery, continental breakfast at Presse Café, and indoor parking. After your Gallery visit, stroll over to the Métropolitain Brasserie Restaurant (Sussex at Rideau), where you can enjoy 15% off delicious French cuisine.
- One night accommodation
- Continental breakfast for 2, when reserving a One Bedroom Suite
- Continental breakfast for 4, when reserving a Two Bedroom Suite
- Two Gallery passes, when reserving a One Bedroom Suite
- Four Gallery passes, when reserving a Two Bedroom Suite
- 15% off all purchases (food and beverage) at the Métropolitain Brasserie Restaurant
- Complimentary parking for one vehicle
Conditions: Rate based on Premiere One Bedroom Suite with two occupants. Additional person charges will apply. Continental breakfast includes Muffin or Croissant, Juice, Yogurt, Coffee or Tea. Our cafe offers upgrade options starting from $3.99. Kids can substitute Milk for Coffee or Tea.