THE CLEAN SUITE COMMITMENT
At Les Suites Hotel Ottawa, we have made enhancements to our cleaning operations and safety protocols throughout the hotel to ensure that the needs of both guests and team members are being met during the COVID-19 health crisis.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Hand Hygiene and Etiquette
- We provide guidance to all team members on the steps, frequency, and requirements for hand washing and use of hand sanitizer.
- We provide protocols and proper etiquette for sneezing and coughing to all team members.
- Approved Cleaning Products
- We provide hospital-grade cleaning products and disinfectants for our team to use.
- We detailed the safety procedures for proper cleaning product use and disposal.
- Suite and Hotel Cleaning
- We have documented and trained our personnel on the processes for cleaning and sanitizing within the hotel in accordance with Ottawa Public Health and the Hotel Association of Canada.
- Team Member Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- We provide guidance on the required PPE for all team members, based on their job role.
- Support training includes proper use and disposal of equipment, along with frequency in which PPE should be changed.
- Safety Protocol Support
- We have posted communication on safety protocols in Front of House and Back of House spaces (this includes all offices, storage rooms, change rooms, and lunch room) clearly identifying expectations and requirements for team members.
- Signage includes guidance on physical distancing, use of PPE, cleanliness and hand hygiene.
- Physical Distancing
- We have identified and implemented actions to promote physical distancing in our public spaces (lobby, elevators, pool and fitness facilities, business centre, and meeting spaces).
- We have reconfigured common area furniture, placed physical distancing floor markers, and installed barriers at our Front Desk to protect both our guests and team members.
- Meeting Room Adaptations
- We have modified our food and beverage offerings to align with physical distancing and cleanliness protocols within our meeting facilities.
- Reduced Entry to Guest Suites
- We have modified our operations to limit team member entry to guest suites during your stay.
- We have defined procedures for guest amenity deliveries without entry into your suite.
Our entire team is committed to providing our valued guests and associates with a healthy and safe environment at all times.
“Our one-bedroom suite was very clean and comfortable. Unlike many other hotels these days, the windows open at Les Suites! The rooms also have a small balcony. Which was especially great for us because we had to spend 14 days isolated in our suite having returned to Canada amid the COVID pandemic. The daily hit of fresh air on our balcony was priceless! But what really stood out for us was the General Manager Chris Pierce and all the staff. The empathy each and every one of the staff showed us (and from what I saw all other guests) was unforgettable. Nothing was too much trouble and we were always greeted with friendly voices on the end of the phone line.”
“Friendly, helpful and attentive staff. Maintained strict sanitary conditions of the premises at all times. Provided thoughtful little gifts and amusing games for families during stay home restrictions.”
“Professional, caring, going above and beyond, only a few phrases I can use to describe my stay during uncertain times. A shout out to all staff for making me feel like family during my time here. From management and every department, every individual has gone above and beyond, and I do not say this on a whim — If I am ever back in Ottawa, I would not look for anywhere else to stay.”
“You showed real leadership when it came to enforcing compliance with the COVID-19 isolation requirements. It would have been so much easier to let guests do their thing and not interfere. Instead, you did the right thing and I felt safer for it.”
“Since we can’t travel like we normally would in the summer, my fiance, my sister, her fiancé, and I did a staycation here in Ottawa. We stayed at Les Suites Hotel Ottawa, and had a phenomenal time. We had a two-bedroom suite which gave us tons of space with two bathrooms, a living room, full kitchen, in unit laundry, and an awesome balcony.
We did all the classic Ottawa tourist things like going to the Rideau Canal, seeing Parliament Hill, eating way too much food in the Byward Market, and we also went to the beach because it was over 30 degrees here. We had such a fun and relaxing time! The hotel took such good care of us and had plenty of things in place to make us feel safe and accommodated.”