Stay at Les Suites Hotel and visit the National Gallery of Canada!
Les Suites Hotel puts you in the heart of downtown, steps away from Ottawa’s many historic and cultural attractions. Art lovers will appreciate being within easy walking distance to the country’s finest art museum – the National Gallery of Canada. Our Arts & Culture package combines our spacious suite accommodations with admission to the Gallery, continental breakfast at Presse Café, and indoor parking. After your Gallery visit, stroll over to the Métropolitain Brasserie Restaurant (Sussex at Rideau), where you can enjoy 15% off delicious French cuisine.
- One night accommodation
- Parking for one vehicle
- Continental breakfast for 2 (when reserving a One Bedroom Suite)
- Continental breakfast for 4 (when reserving a Two Bedroom Suite)
- Two Gallery passes* (when reserving a One Bedroom Suite)
- Four Gallery passes* (when reserving a Two Bedroom Suite)
- 15% off all food & beverage purchases at Métropolitain Brasserie Restaurant
*Number of gallery passes shown are per stay. Please book 48 hours in advance to ensure passes are available. Continental breakfast includes Muffin or Croissant, Juice, Yogurt, Coffee or Tea. Our cafe offers upgrade options starting from $3.99. Kids can substitute Milk for Coffee or Tea.
Subject to availability. Rate shown is based on a Premiere One Bedroom Suite with two occupants, plus applicable taxes and fees. Special offers and package rates cannot be combined with any other rate types. Les Suites Hotel Ottawa reserves the right to modify or discontinue this package at any time.